- 4 radishes
- ½ cucumber
- Small handful of mint
- Juice of half a lemon
- Slice the radishes as thinly as possible
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and slice as thinly as possible
- Align and stack the mint leaves on top of each other, then slice crosswise as thinly as possible
- Combine in a bowl to mix the sliced radish, cucumber, mint, lemon juice and a sprinkle of salt to taste
- Leave to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device