- ½ celeriac or 1 small celeriac
- ½ lemon
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- Fresh salad greens
- Fennel fronds
- Crusty bread
- Smoked salmon or your favourite cured fish/meat
- Peel the celeriac, then using a mandolin or sharp knife thinly slice the celeriac, finally, cut into 4mm strips
- Place in a container or bowl and mix through juice of ½ lemon, as well as a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight if time allows
- Mix together the mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar for the dressing and stir through the celeriac after refrigeration
- Serve the celeriac remoulade with crusty bread, fennel fronds, cured fish/meat and fresh salad greens.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device